Registration for 2022-2023 now OPEN!
We are thrilled to announce that our registration is now open for the 2022-2023 swim year.
Children's Learn to Swim is BACK!!
- For all class details please visit our website for fees, class descriptions, and pre-requisites.
- Registration is completed through Powerup Sports. This is different than previous years so if you are a returning member you will have to create a new family profile and add any children as "swimmers" - click here to start your family profile. (click on "Sign Up" on the right hand side - use this handy video if you are having trouble)
- Our programs follow the TDSB school calendar year. If the school is closed, the pool is closed. All Learn to Swim classes run for 24 weeks, starting the week of Sept 26th. The end date is approximately mid April to mid May depending on holidays and any pool closures for maintenance. We will add extra weeks if classes are cancelled up to the middle of June or whenever we hit 24 weeks.
- For returning members, we will not be able to look up what level your child was registered in, back in 2019. Kids have matured, grown and some are stronger but also some have regressed after not having access to lessons for so long. We recommend you register based on our descriptions of the NTAC levels, on our website, (click on Children's Swim and then Program Overview).
- The advanced courses run twice a year, fall & winter.
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up-to-date with NTAC News